Personal data processed by us
Shoxl processes your personal data to enable you to use our services and/or because you have provided this data.
The following is an overview of personal data we process:
- First and Last names
- Phone number
- Email address
- Data on your browsing behavior across several websites (for example because a business is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and type of device
Special or sensitive personal data processed by us
Our website and/or service does not have the intention to gather data on website visitors below 16 years old, unless they have consent from their parents or legal guardian(s). However, we are unable to definitively verify whether our visitors are 16 years or age or older. We therefore recommend that parents or legal guardians involve themselves in their child’s online activities to prevent data on their child from being gathered without the aforementioned consent. If you are convinced that we have gathered data on a minor without the aforementioned consent, please contact us at [email protected], and we will delete the information concerned.
Our objective and principles for processing personal data
Shoxl processes your personal data with the following objectives in mind:
- Sending our newsletter or promotional flyer
- Being able to contact you by phone or email if this is necessary to provide our services
- To inform you on changes to our products or services
- Integrace analyses your website behavior to improve the website and better align the offer of products and services to your preferences.
- Integrace tracks your browsing behaviors across different websites to better align our products and services to your needs.
Shoxl does not make decisions that can have (substantial) impact on persons based on automated processes. Automated decision-making refers to decisions made by a computer program or system without human (such as a Shoxl employee) intervention.
Our personal data retention period
Shoxl retains your personal data for no longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which that data was gathered.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Shoxl shares your personal data with several third parties if this is necessary for completing the agreement and meeting any legal obligations. We enter into a processing agreement with companies who process your data on our behalf to ensure a consistent level of security and confidentiality for your data. Integrace remains responsible for these processing activities. In addition, Shoxl provides your personal data to third parties. We only do wo with your express consent.
You can unsubscribe for cookies by setting your browser to stop saving cookies. In addition, you can delete any information previously stored in your browser through your browser’s settings menu.
For more info: cookie statement. Please refer to our cookie statement for additional information.
Reviewing, adjusting, or removing data
You have the right to review, correct, or remove your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent you have given to have your data processed, or to object to the processing of your data by Integrace, and you have the right to the transfer of data. This means that you can file a request with us to relay your personal data in our possession to yourself or another organization of your choosing in the form of a computer file.
You can file a request to review, correct, remove, or transfer your personal data, or to withdraw your consent to, or object to, the processing of your personal data to [email protected]
To ensure that a request to review was made by yourself, we request that you include a copy of your ID in the request. Make sure that your portrait photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of your ID), ID number, and social insurance number (or similar) are obscured to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible within the subsequent four-week period.
Shoxl also wants to point out your right to file a complaint with the national watchdog organization, the Dutch Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Personal Data Authority), using the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we secure personal data
Integrace takes the protection of your data seriously, and takes appropriate measures to prevent the abuse of, the loss of, unauthorized access to, unwanted publication of, and unauthorized tampering with your personal data. If you are under the impression that your data has not been properly secured or that there are reasons to suspect abuse, please contact [email protected] Integrace has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- TLS (formerly SSL) We transfer your data over a secure internet connection. This is shown by the letters 'https' and the padlock icon in the address bar.
- DNSSEC is an additional form of protection (supplemental to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to its linked IP-address (server name); it is assigned a digital signature. You can have this signature verified automatically. This way, we prevent you being redirected to a false IP-address.